Monday, February 13, 2012

love him..

The first time I met you, we were both a little shy
hanging out, watching movies, naming stars in the sky
Then days grew to months and months to years
Through the good and the bad, the smiles and the tears
Now here we are older, and a little farther apart
But the miles cant keep us from being close together in the heart
This time too will pass, as it has in the past
and the next time will be forever, for eternity it will last
                        -Elder Jimenez 2012

Grant wrote me this poem. I cried. I love him more then I can tell you.

I just found this video from a couple years ago. Enjoy our weirdness!

Toodles

4 comments:

  1. Oh my heck you two are so dang cute. I literally was crying I was laughing so hard at your video. Erica, I am so happy for you. He seems to treat you so so good and make you so happy. And that's what you deserve :)

    Xo. Nicole
    madeoutofrealthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. shut up! that is the cutest thing ever :) it's little things like that that make the whole waiting process bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so sweet erica! he is so cute! love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying right now!!! I just love that so much!!! You two are so weird!! The poem made me cry too!! I love it and I love Granty POO!!!

    ReplyDelete