Sunday, January 8, 2012

ouchy mama!

A couple nights ago the funniest thing happened. Here is the story ma friends,
Once upon  a time this bea-utiful princess was sleeping(me). I got super hot so I remember waking up and thinking I should go turn down the heat. All of the sudden I am hearing someone moaning in pain and mumbling some stuff that sounded like, ouch my hip, oh my gosh my arm hurts etc... All the sudden I wake up and realize I'm laying in between my doorway in a weird position and I'm the one who is making all the weird noises! hahaha my roommate comes out and asked me if I was okay. I guess I had been sitting there for 10 minutes. oops. Trust me, it was painful! I have the bruises to show it.

TOodleooo



1 comment:

  1. Hahahahah!! YOu are such a dork I love it!! haha wish that was on video:) Love ya

    ReplyDelete