Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas:)

Christmas this year was one of my favorites. Megan, Cory and Asher have been here for almost a month and it has been so much fun. Asher is getting so big and I just love him so much. We played games, went to lots of movies, ate way too much food, and just enjoyed being with each other. I am so greatful  for the birth of my Savior and for the perfect life He lived. The Atonement of Jesus Christ is real. I am forever in debt to Him. I love Christmas and the spirit it brings with it.  Here are lots of pictures!






BUT....
my very very favorite part of Christmas this year was talking to this cute Elder!



I went over to his mom's house and we all got to talk for about an hour and 10 min. It went by waaayyy too fast but it was so fun:) I had butterflys and was so giddy:) haha my family just laughs at me. He is so happy in Costa Rica and he loves his mission. He also still loves me hahaha (it's always good to hear him say that) 
This year was awesome! I loved being home for this break but now I am back to USU to finish my VERY LAST SEMESTER of nursing school!!! Yippeeskippy

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment