Friday, November 25, 2011

about a boy

So...I have never written down the story of Grant and I so I thought I'd share. We are not the norm i'd say ha we have dated for 5 years and literally "grown up" together. Growing up as in maturing (sorta) but just growing into adults together. We've been through a lot and I would never change anything about it!:) Here is our story:

Prom Senior year
We met at Timpanogos High School(thanks to jenny). We were walking to our cars for lunch and jenny said "look at that cute boy, I think his name is Grant". I thought he was dead sexy ha I told jenny and she said told me I should like him. So I did. I was super shy when it came to me liking boys so we would say hi and that's about it. At the time, Jenny was dating Grant's friend so we all decided to hang out.
being ourselves after nicklecade
We watched a movie and we cuddled. I was freaking out cause I hadn't really CUDDLED or KISSED before so I was dying. Then came the moment....the movie was over and he was leaving. I knew he was going to try to kiss me and I was scared out of my mind. We were walking to our cars and talking then he said something cheesy like "can I be on your list"haha he goes in for it...the first kiss!!

I knew I liked him but I was scared so we made things pretty awkward my senior year. We liked each other but too shy to really do anything about it. He says that it was a 3 way relationship (me, jenny, grant) cause I had to ask jenny EVERYTHING! ha what? I was scurred. 

state baseball 2008
I went off to USU and it was his senior year at THS. We did the whole long distance thing (story of my life). It was hard being away from him but I was whooped. In september 2008 we said "I love you". I went to Homecoming with him ha yes you heard right-super senior right here. We were in his car at dry canyon and he said it:)
The next year he graduated and went to DSC to play football. Since we love long distance soooooo much we figured we'd give it a try. We would see each other about every 2 weeks or so and it made it worth it. I would go down and visit lots so that was always fun!
DSC 2009
He went there for 2 years and we just kept going strong. Well at least most of the time:b We had our highs and lows, mostly highs but we did learn a lot those couple years. 


In Dec. 2010 we broke up and to say the least we were both depressed. It was the worst thing ever but we both needed to work on ourselves so that is exactly what we did. He moved home in May 2011 from dixie, we hung out the first night and that was it haha we were inseperable again:) He decided he wanted to go on a LDS mission so he was working on that. For the first time since high school we weren't in a long distance relationship-yippee!! It was seriously the best time of my life. We hung out every day and night. I have never once(no joke) in 5 years gotten sick of being with Grant. He always is making me laugh and we just have the best chemistry:) He makes me feel like I am the most beautiful person ever. He honestly makes me the happiest girl ever!

He is currently serving in the Costa Rica, San Jose mission. He's been out 9 months and I still love his guts! So that is the story of us:) I love him!! He's the cutest missionary ever. This is extremely long haha 


Toodles




1 comment: