Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a blog haha

well, I finally caved in and got a blog. Since I am a huge blog stalker and I love reading everyone's blogs, I decided to get one. I have this thing that blogs are for married peeps, people who have babies and houses and seeing that I have NONE of those I never blogged. I have a special friend on a LDS mission in the beautiful Costa Rica and I love reading other girls blogs who have missionary's. It makes me feel better for some reason haha so I decided I would share my thoughts and what not on this blog. Nobody will probably read it other then Jenny and Chels but hey I like them so that's okay! So that is my first post:)

Toodles

4 comments:

  1. love it!! I am glad you got one, I will be a stalker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I totally had a blog when my missionary was gone too and now he's my hubby! totally going to blog stalk you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica Erica of course I will be reading your blog too silly girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete